Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Let's Be Awesome - Ylvis edition

So guys, I'm sure everybody has heard of "The Fox" by Ylvis now, so it's time for extra-late-I-don't-know-why-I'm-doing-this coverage of the actual comedy duo that created it. 


They're a Norwegian comedy duo, originally from Bergen. Ylvis is brothers Bard and Vergard Tylvisaker. They do have some other videos but they're in Norwegian, but there hilarious songs are all in English, such as Stonehenge, Pressure, The Cabin and Someone Like Me.

So, this has basically become a short post because I forgot what I was originally meant to be talking about...

But, as soon as I finish Pokemon X I'll be doing a post about that. And soon, soon(!) I shall have a YouTube video up guys. As soon as I can work out my evil technology!

Stay awesome guys~!

No comments:

Post a Comment