Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Why is Your Nose in the Middle of Your Face? Because it's the Scent-er!

So guys, today let us discuss becoming disillusioned with life... like this penguin.


Or not really, today I'm going to talk about ideas.
Or more so, the lack thereof.
So, we'll discuss my life, (or really, just a pretext for some fun puns~)

I recently changed my IPod's name to Titanic, it's syncing now.

I was at the supermarket the other day, and I ran into this girl who said she met me at the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore. (nor gone to the vegetarian club - I need bacon!)

Has anyone heard about the cross-eyed teacher that lost their job? They were fired because they couldn't control their pupils.

Once I had a job at a bakery, it was because I kneaded the dough.

It has come to my attention that a successful diet is the triumph of mind over platter.


When I last got a blood test done, they said I had Type-A but that was a Type-O. 

Another thing that came from being at the doctor's is learning that a bladder infection means that urine trouble!



And those are all the puns I have for now. I hope you guys enjoyed!

Like for more puns and comment anything really, especially more puns!
You're awesome guys, and bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment