Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

A Few Random Things About Me

Let's see, well, the kanji used to write my first name (Kitsuyurei) is:
気露零


Ki - meaning spirit/soul


Tsuyu - meaning dew drop


Rei - meaning zero

And Jokyoku isn't my actual last name, ~(*-*)~ but it looks like this:

序曲
Jokyoku - meaning overture
And Overture means 'new chapter' or 'beginning' and it is also the obvious first part of a musical rendition. You'll probably notice that I really like music related words, such as this and Sforzando, Dal Segno, Oratorio (I hope I spelt that correctly).

What else...
                  Oh, I have a cat called 'Okorimakuri' which means 'Always Angry' but really he should have been called 'Always in Indecipherable Mood' but anyway... and Okori is attracted to things that light up... which can be a real problem with a glowing keyboard...

Well... I can't really think of anything to add... I suppose asking questions would be easier? So, I suppose, if anyone reads this, fire away!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment