Pages

Sunday 19 May 2013

BlazBlue Anime

BlazBlue

So, I've just discovered that, not only is there a third installment to the series (BlazBlue: Chrono/Clone Phantasma) but there is also a new BlayzBloo (a chibi 3D mini version) and it is finally becoming an anime (it already has some manga and novel versions but an anime is just what this excellent game has been begging for)~!
I can't wait to see how awesome it is. And the most likely scenario will be using the same voice actors for the anime, which means Tetsuya Kakihara! And more Jin Kisaragi! (Jin is my favourite BlazBlue character and Tetsuya Kakihara is my favourite Japanese voice actor, and he happens to be the voice of Jin)~!
Tetsuya's also available as a commentator option instead of Saito Chiwa in BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II (and I think other ones too, BBCSII is the version of Continuum Shift that I have).
Now all I need is a Jin Kisaragi nendroid~ A Ragna the Bloodedge, Tsubaki Yayoi, Carl Clover (+ Nirvana/Ada) and Hazama one would also be appreciated~ (there is already a Rachel Alucard one)

(Although I used this picture, the Jin and Tsubaki relationship feels more like an afterthought to Jin's brother complex) I like Jin and I like Tsubaki, but I don't really like them together...

No comments:

Post a Comment