Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Game Review: Shelter

Hey guys! I'm finally able to update again, and once again I'll fill with an awesome review!
So, I recently bought this adorable green-light game on Steam called Shelter, where you play as a mother badger protecting her young.
It's really fun and it was only a matter of minutes before I was completely absorbed in protecting my babies and would be constantly checking around. The graphics are interesting and really beautiful, the little badgers all have different markers to make them extra unique and special and they make little squeaking noises, it's so cute.
There are lots of different threats posed to the mama and her young, such as predators, starvation and the changing seasons. So you have to channel your inner badger and make quick and rational decisions to ensure the survival of all the kids.
For anyone who's played Journey on the PlayStation, it's kind of like that with it's subtle meaning except with badgers. It's not very expensive and I find it really awesome to play, I recommend you guys all give it a try!


I'm also going to (hopefully) be back on feet and keep up the blogging regularly, fingers crossed guys and hope that I gain some discipline!
You're all awesome and I'll post again soon!
Also, don't be afraid to leave comments or ideas for other games/shows/books for me to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment